Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Me, against the world

There are times, frequent times, when I question WHY do I write a blog about the failure of our government and the whole agrigiant food industry to protect us, feed and medicate us with safe healthy products. None of my friends appreciate what I tell them, and the volume of sick, disgusting and threatening emails and comments on my blog are growing daily. Perhaps it's true, they have won. The majority of consumers have in fact given up, they are the complacent non-thinking automaton sheeple that buy, drink, gamble, and consume, complacent with their lot in life and having no desire to change what could easily be changed.
I don't live my life that way, I question the leaders and their rhetoric as well as those corporate giants with visions of their own godlike abilities who have bought and paid for our democratic leaders. I live outside the box. If you don't want to, don't send me emails telling me my life's choices are wrong. I mean really, if you don't like my stuff, don't read it anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment