Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm not alone in this thinking!

Sometimes I feel like I am the only person in the world that worries about the quality of the food that I eat.  It just seems like it, I tell people things, and then they say stuff about how the government will protect us, that white bread is enriched and therefore nutritious, or that the feds would never allow toxic chemicals in our food.  Sigh, it is just sad how the population accepts the status quo, and never questions things.  That's probably why most people still pay income tax (you don't have to) and why politicians are richer than when they are elected because of payoffs and graft.  Oh, sorry, can't say that without proof.  (think Symington, DeConcini, and a whole list of others)  Anyway, I found this website, it shows the top 45 produce items to avoid because of pesticide residues, in order of highest contaminates found to lowest.  http://www.ewg.org/foodnews/list/   See, I am not alone afterall. 

I still don't pay income tax though, and neither should you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment